Friday, May 23, 2014

This Week's Nursing Adventures

Good morning!
This has been another relatively simple week around here but we have lots of fun things coming up so we're more than okay with it!


A Love That Multiplies... more Duggars. To be fair, I meant to request the first book through our library and requested this one instead so had to hurry and read them both in three weeks. No more for a while... until the older daughters' new book comes my way. // Watching one of our favorite comedians, Brian Regan. He's completely clean and we think he's hilarious. // Treasuring Christ When Your Hands are Full: Gospel Meditations for Busy Moms while relaxing in the grass (definitely a really inspiring book!)// Learning more about Uganda since we recently started sponsoring a young man there via Compassion International. It's an absolutely wonderful company and I hope you'll consider sponsoring a child yourself!

Have a lovely weekend! I think we have a lot of fun stuff happening, at least as long as the weather permits!

*I used Amazon Affiliates links for these links. I’ll be using Affiliates links often here because eventually the some-odd cents I make from a “sale” adds up to be enough for a gallon of gas. Every penny counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment