Friday, June 6, 2014

Weekly Nursing Adventures

Happy Friday, y’all!
This week has felt like a really big week but looks pretty simple on paper. We had fun though, so I think that’s all that matters. =]
PicMonkey Collage
90 Minutes in Heaven… really good book, though I definitely preferred Heaven is For Real and can’t wait to rent the movie! // Admiring my cute new socks! My MIL sent me some Kohl’s cash and I couldn’t get the capris I was hoping to find with it so I decided to get some socks since I needed some any ways. Ryan said I could spend $5 more than the Kohl’s cash to get my capris but they were way too expensive for that so we ran over to Saver’s afterwards and I thrifted an even cuter version (which turns into pants in the winter) for $2! // Park Day!
Have a great weekend! I think we’ll be meeting up with some friends and lounging around by our apartment’s pool, but otherwise we don’t really have much going on. How about you, anything exciting going on?
*I used Amazon Affiliates links for these links. I’ll be using Affiliates links often here because eventually the some-odd cents I make from a “sale” adds up to be enough for a gallon of gas. Every penny counts, right?

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of your pool! I want to live in an apartment just for that! Super awesome about your capris, I love it when things like that happen.

    ReplyDelete