Saturday, June 14, 2014

Weekly Nursing Adventures

Nursing6
Good morning, and Happy Saturday!

This week’s nursing adventures also included: in our Jeep at a gas station, at a restaurant, and in the waiting room at my doctor’s office.

A Love Like No Other was a really great book of essays by adoptive parents. I really loved that it highlighted the positive but didn’t sweep the negative under the rug. Very good, very emotional. // One of this week’s library picks, Good Night Maine… whoa. I want to get up to Maine, like, now. // Taking a break from packing to read Where Are You Now? by Mary Higgins Clark… I started reading her mysteries when I was in elementary school, I think 4th or 5th grade. They still hold my attention but I usually go through little spells of not being very into her and then spells of wanting to read all of her books. As for the trip, I’ll share another Tot Travels post soon. =]

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Before I read the larger paragraph, I was reading the first nursing adventures part and was like, 'Wait, there is a bed in her doctors office? This is weird.' Luckily I kept reading and it made sense! ;)

    ReplyDelete