Monday, July 21, 2014

Move It

So. We’re moving right now. With a toddler!
Ryan is driving a moving truck with all our things inside and the baby and I are following him in the Jeep. We got some good-quality walkie talkies to communicate with (Time to pull over for a diaper change; He’s asleep, let’s drive as much as we can until he wakes up and then stop for lunch; You really ought to get that fixed… your tail light) and Ryan is insisting that I start each conversation with “Jason DeRullo, do you read? This is Team Breastmilk, over!”
I mean, at least he’s supportive of breastfeeding?
100_1692
This move is really exciting for us and something that we truly believe God has been pushing us to do for a long, long time… but it’s also a little nerve-wracking for us. We don’t have a place to live yet! We’re just going to rent a vacation home for the next week or so while we house-hunt and scope some things out. I don’t know if we’ll have Internet there or not, although I’m honestly hoping not, so I can’t tell ya when I’ll be back with another update… but I’ll definitely be sure to share how moving over 1,000 miles went with a toddler!
Have a happy week!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. Good luck with your move! We moved 800 miles when my daughter was 11 months old and it was a nightmare! I hope it goes a lot better for you. (:

    ReplyDelete