Monday, August 4, 2014

A Few Good Links...


Seven week ultrasound
 I used to like to make weekly link posts on an old blog. Even though it's fun to share the things I found interesting throughout the week, this time around I decided just to share them every now and again to make sure the links I share are the ones I'm really interested in sharing.

Hoping to get my hands on this book soon.
-
I've been scouring Pinterest for family maternity shoots since I'll be ready for them at Christmas. I really love this, this, and this! (Also, these tips for maternity shoot outfits)
-
Lots of toddler food ideas on one of my favorite healthy eating blogs
-
Checking out North Shore, Hawaii with a kiddo
-
The cutest little Star Wars cloth diapers on Etsy... one, two and three
-
Lots of ideas for turning a simple cardboard box into a toy... great for us since, well, we've got a whole lot of them right now!
-
My vacation rental wishlist on airbnb... using this link gives both you and me a referral credit on our accounts! Happy travels!

Have a wonderful day!

*I used Amazon Affiliates links for some of these links. I’ll be using Affiliates links often here because eventually the some-odd cents I make from a “sale” adds up to be enough for a gallon of gas. Every penny counts, right?

2 comments:

  1. I've missed these link lists! You always find the greatest stuff. I'm going to bookmark that healthy eating site for later (when I have kids, though I won't lie a lot of those foods I'm tempted to just make for myself! ha they look way good) and definitely bookmarking that box-into-a-toy link too. Funny that North Shore post was pretty much my exact trip this summer, we did all those things! And it was great, I definitely can attest to it making up a great Hawaii trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! Next time there will even be a few sewing links, although probably far below your skill level!! =]
      I pretty much always eat toddler food lunches ha ha... I like those simple finger foods!
      That sounds lovely... I am so curious about Hawaii! My dad actually lived there for a short time as a kid and I really love all of my grandmother's stories that start with "When we were living in Hawaii..."

      Delete