Thursday, October 16, 2014

Christmas Cause Update

Good morning!

For those of you who have been interested in following along with the single parent Christmas cause we're working on this year, A WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN! The winner was chosen randomly via www.random.org.

I will share more soon! I hate to leave you all hanging, but I very much want to respect this person's privacy and make sure I'm only sharing what they are comfortable with me sharing.
As soon as I talk to them, I'll be back with a better update!

In the meantime, we're moving on and focusing more on the donation side of this venture. I have saved every nomination e-mail in the event that we raise enough to help someone else, which I hope we do.

A simple donation can be made by clicking on the link to our GoFundMe page.

I have some fun Cyber Monday programs in the works right now too, and I'm also very much interested in offering some advertising slots here on the blog for a donation.



These can be for simple blog traffic, for an online shop, a brick-and-mortar business, whatever you'd like just as long as the content is appropriate.

Please consider making a donation, spreading the word, or both! If every single person who viewed the first post donated $1, we'd have earned close to $400!

No comments:

Post a Comment