Friday, December 19, 2014

I Need YOUR Help!

Good morning! I have been working on a book for over a year now and it has required a lot more research than I initially expected. I happen to love the subject matter, so it's great, but I feel like the project is constantly changing and evolving... which means I'm constantly needing just a little more research!
I have created a completely anonymous survey asking a few questions about your/your parents' marriage, your thoughts on what makes a woman a good wife/mother, and some thoughts on your own parenting/upbringing.
Even if you aren't married and don't have children, I'd still love to get your input on the questions about your own upbringing and your thoughts on what a good wife/mother is!
Please click here to answer a few questions (many are multiple choice so it should take three minutes at absolute most!) and please consider passing it along to any females you know, regardless of whether or not they are married or have children. It would really help me out!

Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment