Saturday, February 7, 2015

She's Here!!

Our sweet little girl was born this morning at 3:16 am! 

She was six pounds, three ounces... an ounce lighter than her brother, even though we were guessing she'd be at least a pound more than he was! 



I did end up getting an epidural with this pregnancy too, but at the end of the day I don't actually feel all that guilty about it. Things were moving in such a confusing way and it was hard to know what to expect. I'll talk more about it some time when I'm not busy staring at the world's cutest baby girl ;]

She has a precious face and a nice name, but you'll just have to take my word for it! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations guys! I am sure she is adorable with a lovely name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that they were so close in weight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog a while ago when I was looking up some sewing ideas and I just wanted to say congratulations on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete