Monday, April 27, 2015

This Right Here

IMG_4511
This right here is a bad picture. It’s a blurry picture, poorly focused and poorly exposed, with a bad depth of field. But the subject is perfect.

This right here is a picture of my heart.

it’s a picture of my heart and my soul, my hopes and my dreams. This right here is my greatest accomplishment, my measure of success, my legacy. It’s my job and my favorite pastime, my life’s work. It’s my wish come true and my proof that God exists and my greatest happiness.

This right here is the subject of every song I like, the source of all my joy, the future I pray for every night. it’s my definition of beautiful.

This right here is what I’ve been working for all my life, even during the times I didn’t realize it. it’s my motivation and my inspiration.

This right here is my whole world, my everything.

1 comment:

  1. It goes to show that not everything is as blurry as it seems. It can be really simple and sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete