Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ayingeneye's Birthday

Hi guys, got something exciting in my e-mail inbox tonight...



I'd really love to be able to send her a monetary gift. When we sent birthday to money to our other sponsor child last year, we weren't able to send much. But what we did send ended up going a looooong way over there as he ended up buying himself a shirt, a soccer ball, school supplies, a few sweets, and chickens. The chickens are now able to provide his family with income every month and I'd love to see something similar work out for Ayingeneye.

If you're interested in helping out, please consider making a donation here! You can let us know in the comments if you'd like it to go to her general sponsorship, just a birthday gift, or both.

Thanks everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt get the link to work "here" so I'll go to a previous post to donate.

    ReplyDelete